The Calder Family

The Calder Family

Friday, April 11, 2008

Skiing in March




Last month we thought it would be fun to take the girls skiing for their first time. Kevin is a better snowboarder than I am, but we figured it would be difficult to take the girls snowboarding, and so since I have been skiing a lot longer than Kevin, I took both girls, one at a time, skiing. It was a lot of fun! The greatest part was that the girls loved it and had an awesome experience. I'm hoping this leads to more confidence next time we go. By the end of the day my back was really hurting, and I didn't really have much energy to go on many runs on my own, but it was worth it. We were so sneaky too...Kristen fit into Monica's coat (kind of) as well as her skiis (with an extra pair of socks) and so we only had to pay for one rental and one lift ticket! If you look closely at the pictures you can tell (Monica on the left, Kristen on the right)!

3 comments:

Channynba said...

they look so cute...I am glad you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had fun! I haven't been skiing in YEARS! I would probably break my neck if I went now.

Julia said...

so basically you cheated the system...i am going to totally tell on you!