The Calder Family

The Calder Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another post - a goal of mine

I accidentally published my last post twice, and I didn't know how to delete it, but I do know how to edit it, and so I decided just to make another post! So I just wanted to post one of my goals this year, because I know that if you tell people your goals, it helps you be more accountable and actually make them happen! So I want to run in a few races this year, and work my way up to a half marathon. I think a full marathon at this point would be a bit much, but maybe someday I will do one. I figure that you have to start small and work your way up! I would also like to do another triathlon as well, but my main goal is a half marathon. So now if you see me you can ask how my training is going, and maybe it will motivate me not to eat as many treats!

3 comments:

Leslie Lynn said...

That sounds like a great goal, and I am sure you will do it! You are a very determined! person. You are awesome out there running so soon after the baby. I hope all is going well with three.

Julia said...

you're like a freaking superman!! i am impressed, and you dont even have to run a 1/2 marathon. talking about it is enough for me :)

Ashley said...

That is a great goal! I cant even imagine, but I'm sure it would be fun! I think that would be a very great accomplishment. Bragging rights for sure!