The Calder Family

The Calder Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Please pray with us

I'm not sure how many people actually check my blog anymore. I know I am quite the slacker when it comes to blogging, but I hope a few still do. I just wanted to ask a favour of those who read this.

My little brother Christopher has recently been in a car accident in Alberta. It was during a really bad storm and the roads were aweful. He was with two other boys and they were heading home, and turning left off the highway when they lost control of the vehicle and swerved into oncoming traffic. They were side-swiped by a cemi-truck. The boy in the passenger side was killed instantly and my brother, who was sitting in the back seat, was severely injured. They had to rush him to a hospital two hours from my parent's home town. He is now in the ICU on full life support and in critical condition, and he is in a coma. We are not sure the extent of his injuries and we are just waiting.

I know that prayer is so strong, and know that the more people praying for something, the stronger it is. If you would be able to join our family that would be really wonderful. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that and will keep him in my prayers.

Beckey said...

I am so sorry to hear that, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and your family. Are you going to try to leave sooner for Alberta now? If you need help with the kids you babysit so you can do so, let me know, I would love to help any way I can.

Damon & Brianne said...

I am so sorry to hear about your brother.. You and your famile will be in our prayers..

Just Rhonda said...

We heard about the accident Renee! Hope he is okay!