The Calder Family

The Calder Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Annual Noggin's Corner Farm Family Trip!



It isn't fall without a trip to Noggin's Corner Farm. We did this last year and had such a great time, we had to go again! It was a lot colder this year, but we still had a really great time. Such a fun tradition that we for sure are going to keep up every year!
We had so much fun picking apples. Now I have to do something with them!

Feeding the cows;
the girls didn't want any of the cows to be left out!

Picking out the perfect pumpkin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Looks like a fun day. I need to get your dish back to you! I'll try to remember it on Sunday. Thanks again!!

Kristi said...

I love that cute sleeping baby! Looks like a fun day.

Julia said...

wish you guys would have come with all of us a while back! been soo long i feel like we may not be friends anymore :)

Beckey said...

Cute pictures, glad you guys got to go, although I do agree with Julia...wish you could have come when we all went as a big group! Next year for sure!

The Whites said...

Hi Calder's, It's fun to see what you have been up to. I had to laugh about your post with Ethan. Teige was always up to something too, and still is. I have to keep close tabs on him. Tell the kids hi from us!